Standards and Remittance Information Resources
- Simple Remittance Requirements (PDF) (2018)
This document defines data needs for simple remittance information that can be easily adopted by small and medium businesses (SMBs). It identifies three levels of remittance data, which, if included with an electronic payment, would facilitate cash application and reconciliation for SMBs.
- Remittance Glossary (PDF) (2014)
This technical report is a glossary of terms associated with business-to-business payment methods and payment remittance data.
- Remittance Standards Inventory (PDF) (2013)
The Remittance Standards Inventory is a comprehensive inventory of relevant B2B payment remittance standards.
- Understanding Trends in the Provision of Remittance Standards (PDF) (2015)
This document describes three categories of lessons learned and findings of interviews with accounts payable vendors about their experience with remittance standards.
- Core Adjustment Reason Code Technical Report (PDF) (2013)
This technical report presents a streamlined set of codes for adjusting a B2B payment amount and provides an overview of how to use these codes in the exchange and processing of remittance information.
- The Experience of Food Distributors in Utilizing and Updating Remittance Formats: A Market Segmentation Analysis (PDF) (2015)
This paper summarizes interviews with food distributors about standards adoption and complexity.