The BPC conducts several conference calls, in-person meetings and webinars throughout the year. In-person meetings are usually held in conjunction with the NACHA Payments and AFP Annual Conferences. Calls, webinars, and in-person meetings are open to the public.
Check back for dates and times of webinars and meeting topics during the first quarter of 2019!
- Corporate case study on improvements in cash receipts processing and accounts receivable automation.
- Corporate case study on implementation of ISO 20022 for payment initiation and cash reporting. Learn ISO 20022 basics and the benefits achieved on implementation.
Save the date for an in-person BPC meeting at NACHA Payments 2019 on Sunday, May 5 in Orlando, FL.
We’re queuing up other topics of interest to BPC members in 2019, including:
- Faster and real time payments
- Small and medium business adoption of electronic payments
- Robotic process automation (RPA), machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) in payments-related business processes
- Financial institutions and FinTechs: Disruption? Collaboration?
- Emerging technologies in payments